1. Current Time: 9:43 am PST
2. Time Currently Displayed on V.C.R.: 9:43 am. Come on, this is me. As if they wouldn’t be in synch.
3. Name that smell: The banana that I’m eating.
4. What’s the last thing that made you smile? Hmmm. Oh, when I opened my eyes this morning and saw that it wasn’t raining! Woo hoo!!
5. Current Mood: Meh. Not wanting to get ready to get my butt to school.
6. Last person spoken to on the phone: My Mom.
7. Where do you see yourself in three months? Three months. That would mean May. Ummm, I’ll still be here, still be in school, but hopefully with a job.
8. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate your current job? I wish I had one to hate.
9. Current Pet Peeves: The accompanist for our “Suor Angelica” rehearsal. Quit laughing and making excuses for yourself. Practice the freaking piece!
10. Regrets: That I couldn’t go to Shanna’s for the Superbowl party yesterday.
11. Song that ‘Speaks’ to you most at the Moment: “Danglin'” by Maury Yeston. If I ever audition for “Canadian Idol” that’ll be the song I sing.
12. Most creative thing you did in the last 24 hours: Well, I had an audition yesterday, and tried to make music at it. I guess that’d be it.
13. What’s your favorite word at the moment? Incredulous. I love that word.
14. Secret shame: As if I’m going to tell…
15. Who’s that girl? Heh? This question is dumb. Next…
16. Worst vice: Sour cream ‘n’ onion chips. Mmmm…
17. Outlook on the world: I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
18. What makes you cry? I’m with Jolee here. The feeling of the “possibility of loss”.
19. Any current aches or pains? I just discovered a humongous bruise on my right forearm – must be from snowboarding. All of my current aches and pains are from snowboarding. But it was worth it. Believe me.
20. When you’re thinking up answers to these questions and you do that ‘Looking at something while you think’ thing, where are you looking? I either look out the window, down at the floor, or at my keyboard.
21. Last thing eaten: I just finished my banana.
22. What’s yer poison? I know this question is supposed to be about alcohol. But I don’t like alcohol. So, once again, Sour Cream ‘n’ Onion chips.
23. Last thing you downloaded? (answer honestly!) “Since U Been Gone” – Kelly Clarkson. I like her. Maybe that’s my secret shame…
24. How long does it take you to get out of bed and arrive at the place you need to be on an average morning? It depends on many things. How late I get up, if I feel like getting up, if I have to wait for Heather to get out of the bathroom, when I have to be somewhere, how I’m going to get somewhere – there are just so many intangibles.
25. Is your refridgerator running? Yes. Duh.
26. Font of choice: Times New Roman, I guess. I don’t know…
27. Best movie seen recently: A tie between “Closer” and “Finding Neverland”.
28. When you have to fart and you’re near other people, you: Try not to.
29. Last person you had sleep in your bed (apart from you): My Mom back in September.
30. Song to be played at your wedding: “I Will Be Here”. And I’m going to sing it. And Allie’s going to play piano, even though I don’t think she knows that yet. But let’s not get carried away here. Let me use a baseball analogy: I’m still in the dugout, waiting to be called up to the plate.
31. Song to be played at your funeral: I have no idea. I’ve never thought about it. I don’t know.
32. Self-improvement checkup. What needs to go, and what needs to be improved? I have to suck it up and practice more. I need to quit being so freaking scared of everything.
33. What song was #1 on the chart around the time you were conceived? (Note: You will probably have to look this one up, and then you’ll have to do some mental arithmetic to figure out whenabouts you were conceived): Hilariously enough, my cousins and I were talking about when we were conceived the other day. “Physical” by Olivia Newton-John. Oh the irony. Tee hee hee hee.
34. Now that it’s come up, when were you conceived anyway? Somewhere around Christmas 1981. Could be as late as New Year’s ’81 as well.
35. What’s your favorite junk food? Sour Cream ‘n’ Onion chips. You know, I’ve had to say that three times in this survey, and now I want some. Grrrr…
36. If you were on ‘Survivor’ (*shudder*) with all of the people in your e-mail address book, who would win? Definitely not me. I really don’t know.
37. Bored? Yes, even though I have a lot to do. I’m weird.
38. This is not a question, the quiz is over. You may now go back about your everyday life.