Why do I do these quizzes? Most of the time because I’m bored. Oh, well. It’s not as if any of you really have to read them…
Three Names you go by:
2. Nicholas – My Dad has called me Nicholas since the day I was born. Why? I wish I could tell you…
3. Murph – Here’s the story: My brother, sister and I were playing MarioGolf one day many years ago. I am normally a pretty decent golfer (at Nintendo golf, that is), but I was having an off day. So, my brother started calling my Murph, which is apparently a name for a bad golfer. At least, that’s how I remember the story…
3 Three Parts of Your Heritage:
Three Things That Scare You:
1. Being on a SkyTrain when the Big Earthquake hits Vancouver.
2. Stephen Harper becoming Prime Minister.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. My computer
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Red snowflake pyjama pants
2. Yellowstone National Park shirt
3. Berry red nail polish
Three of Your Favorite Songs:
1. Like We Never Loved At All – Faith Hill/Tim McGraw
2. Ain’t It a Pretty Night (from the opera Susannah) – Carlisle Floyd, sung by Renee Fleming
3. LA – The Wilkinsons
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Someone who will constantly harass me about my sports teams…
2. Someone who’s not afraid to challenge my opinions
3. Someone with a sense of humor
Two Truths and a Lie (in any order):
1. I don’t really like that many people.
2. I like asparagus, green, yellow and red peppers and even mushrooms.
3. I love The Gap.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Eyes, first and foremost.
3. Voice – the deeper the better…
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies :
2. Making fun of celebrities, politicians, or, well, anything or anyone…
3. Listening to music
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Go out and see a movie
2. Have some Sour Cream ‘n’ Onion chips
3. Get rid of the supper I just ate so that I can eat some chips…
Three Places You Want to go
3. Across Canada
Same as Lauren said!!
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Get married.
2. Have children.
3. Find what I truly want to do and that makes me happy.
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I love shoes.
2. I love clothes.
3. I love makeup.