This is my idea of a post today: a survey.
I spent the weekend at home, minus today. I had to work from 10-6, and I worked at Courtesy Desk for the first time. I returned and handled mini-crises all day, including a fight between a parking attendant and a woman who accused the 80-year-old parking attendant of deliberately hitting her in the face with his baton. I called a manager pretty fast. But I liked it. I was busy and the day went quickly.
Mom comes home from the Carribean tomorrow night. A cruise sounds heavenly right now. That’d be the way to go, I say.
I need to shower and head to bed. Tomorrow’s another day of school and work. Only 2 weeks ’til February break. Wow…
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Blue
FiNiSH THE SENTENCE- Last night, I slept ____.
Crappily. I woke up ever 2 hours, counting down the time until I had to get up. And then Sadie, my puppy, was crowding the bed.
2006 was ___.
One hell of a ride.
My Grandma was born in ___.
Canada. One was born around Hague, the other around Rosthern.
I could eat ___ everyday.
If I had to move outta state, I’d go to ___.
Oregon. Cannon Beach, to be exact.
I wish I hadn’t ___.
Thought about how much homework I have to do. Sigh…
My dad is ___.
___ is my idea of “sexy”.
A sense of humor and a competitive spirit.
I can currently hear ___.
The Detroit news. They’re fretting over a little snow. I feel so sorry for them…
This OR That ::
-Florida or California: California. No real reason why.
-Math or English: Math if it’s straight equations. English if the math involves graphing or proofs.
-French or Spanish: French. I like to pretend I can speak French.
-Ocean or Lake: Lake. Waskesiu…
-Mexican or Chinese: Chinese. Vegetarian spring rolls!
-Green or Pink: Green! Green is the colour…
-Sharks or Dolphins: Uh, dolphins. Sharks have sharp teeth.
-The ’50s or ’60s: What does it matter? I don’t remember either. How can I pick one? But I’ll go with the ’50s.
Tall or Short: Tall. The opposite of me. 🙂
Random Q’s *.*.*
1. Have you said the “F word”? Um, have you watched a football game with me?
2. How tall is your best friend? Kirstin and Allie are quite a bit taller than me. Lliana is shorter than me. Jill is a bit taller than me. It all balances out.
3. Can you speak another language? I like to pretend I can speak French. I know some German, though it’s a unique Rosthern dialect. A few Spanish words. And that’s about it.
4. What was the name of your first crush? Aaron. Grade 3.
5. Did this person ever say they loved you? Nope. It was one of those kid crushes where you punch and tease each other. That’s how you knew the other person liked you. If only it were that simple now…
6. What continent do you most want to see? Europe. Australia follows close behind.
7. Name two of the most beautiful women ever? Renee Fleming.
8. What’s one song you’ve listened to today? I heard so many at work today. Tonight, “The Water” by Amy Grant.
11. What’s your ideal height for the opposite sex? Anything taller than me. Not too hard to achieve.
2. Do you know anything about your heritage? I know everything about my Mom’s side. My Dad’s side I know about half of. His side is too big and isn’t keen on discussing the past.
13. Have you ever played golf? One day in Grade Eight. That was the last time, too. But each summer I keep saying I’m going to learn.
14. What year did your mom graduate from high school? 1970.
15. Would you like to change your body/looks? The middle.
16. Would you name your kids after someone? I’d put my parents/grandparents names as my children’s middle names. I wouldn’t have a Dale, Jr., though. No offense to my Dad, but it’s just too confusing.
NOW Is your hair up? Nope. I finally bought a curling iron, something I’ve never needed before.
is your phone right beside you? No, it’s on the coffeetable.
Do you wish you were somewhere else? Sleeping…
Do you have plans for tonight? I’m going to finish this, have a shower and go to bed.
Are you wearing makeup? Yep. Haven’t had a chance to wipe it off yet.
Are you wearing chapstick? No. But I finally found the Fruit Smoothies chapsticks I’ve been looking to buy all winter!
Are you cold? Not really. I’m bundled up in my blanket and comfy clothes.
Are you tired? YES.
Are you excited? Not particularly.
Are you wearing pajamas? Yeah.
Who’s the last person that called you? My Dad. He wanted to make sure I got home safely after work. Awww…
PAST Anything you regret? A few things. But I don’t think about them everyday. Just once in awhile.
Ever stuck gum under a desk? Nope. I hate gum…
Ever spit at someone? Probably. Good thing I can’t remember, because it’s disgusting.
Ever kick something living? Yes. Our dog when she was pregnant. I was little and mad. I still feel awful…
Ever had your nails done? No. I do my own when I feel like it. But it’s so much work…
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard? I don’t think so. I don’t remember the last time I threw up. Good thing…
LAST WEEK Had any plans last week? Work. Go to school. Go home for the weekend. All went according to plan.
Who did you see the most last week? My workmates.
Was last week interesting? No overly so. Just busy.
TODAY Have you cussed? Uh, yeah.
Have you yelled at someone? In my head. I wish I could have done it out loud, but that would have not been good customer service.
Have you cried? No.
Have you called more than 3 people? No.
SPILL YOUR GUTS First thing you did this morning? Looked at the clock and sighed. It was time to get up.
Last thing you ate? Yogurt. Mmm…
What’s something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? Hopefully I’m going to go to Regina one weekend during February Break.
What’s the last movie you saw? I have no idea. Something over the holidays, but what – I don’t know.
Do you believe in long distance relationships? Sure. Why not?
Have you been cheated on? That would require dating, so no.
Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Maybe. I hope whoever is thinking about me is thinking good thoughts…
Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity)? Love.
Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? No, no, no, no. That would be planning ahead. I don’t do that.
Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My old bed at home on the farm. So comfy…
What color shirt are you wearing? Black Rider tank top with a green hoodie. I know – football season is far away…
What are the color of your bedsheets? Blue.
What were you doing at 11 last night? Sleeping. Or trying to…