My brain is out of creative posts for the time being, so another quiz will have to suffice…
First job: Playing organ at the Anglican Church on Sundays. Those foot pedals sure are tricky.
First screen name: Rider89. Are you surprised?
First piercing/tattoo: I had my ears pierced on November 11, 2005. I thought I’d do something memorable on Remembrance Day. I got them pierced at the Claire’s on Granville Street in downtown Vancouver. My Mom paid for it, and held my hand. The girls who did it laughed at me and how scared I was. I also got to hold a stuffed animal and they gave me a lollipop afterwards! I also got a ‘double,’ meaning they did both ears at the same time.
First true love: Remember the cartoon Robin Hood? Well, I was going to marry that fox. 😉
First enemy: Blair Wilson. Elementary school. We hated each other. Yet we were friends from time to time. I was just so bossy. Some things never change…
First big trip: On my own, NYC with Tara! My first big trip with family was in 1989, when I was in Grade 1. We went down to Nebraska for my Auntie Natalie’s university convocation. So, we toured the Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, the mountains on the way back up. It was a good trip, though there was no air conditioning in our red bomb of a car. But I do remember playing with Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in the backseat with my brother. And I made fun of one American’s accent.
First concert: The earliest concert I can remember is Sharon, Lois and Brahm.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Sesame Street Country Jamboree something or other record. We played that things over and over and over and over…
Last big car ride: To the Rider game in Regina on Labor Day.
Last kiss: The leading man in my scene from ‘Faust,’ November 2005. Must these quizzes keep bringing up how long it’s been since then??
Last library book checked out: Some Nora Roberts romance. I know…
Last movie seen: “The Fountain.” Weird, but magical.
Last food consumed: A berry popsicle. It feels good on my throat.
Last phone call: My Grandma. She wished me a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Last CD played: Shelby Lynne’s “Just a Little Lovin’.” Soooo brilliant.
Last annoyance: Everything at work.
Last soda drank: Pop. Yuck. I do not like fizz.
Last ice cream eaten: That would be the ice cream on the white chocolate brownie I ate a couple of weekends ago with Melanie. Mmmm…
Last time scolded: Who scolds anymore? I don’t remember, actually…
Last website visited: Slate.com article: “Can Obama become too hip for his own good?”
I AM: thinking I should go to bed.
I WANT: To not work tomorrow. I want to sleep in.
I HAVE: To go to work tomorrow. Sigh…
I WISH: I could have all of next week off.
I HATE: Wal-Mart. Notice a trend?
I FEAR: Oh, geez. Everything.
I HEAR: Some random late night infommerical on the TV.
I WONDER: Something I can’t tell you.
I REGRET: Oh so many things.
I LOVE: My family, friends, puppy. Sleep.
I ACHE: Everywhere. Especially my upper back.
I ALWAYS: Expect the worst.
I AM NOT: Graceful. Some days I would trade my right arm to be graceful.
I DANCE: In my head. I’m a much better dancer there.
I SING: All the time.
I CRY: When I’m lonely. Or overwhelmed. Or both.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As happy or confident as I appear.
I WRITE: On my blog. In my journal. I write songs from time to time. I have the start of what may someday turn into a book. Why? I don’t know…
I WIN: Always. Except when people cheat.
I LOSE: Rarely. And then I’m pissed.
I CONFUSE: Myself…
I NEED: A massage.
I SHOULD: Be sleeping…
YES or NO:YOU KEEP A DIARY: No. A journal, yes.
YOU LIKE TO COOK: No. I used to think I did, but I don’t. I’m a good cook, but it’s just such a chore.
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: Yes.
DO YOU…?HAVE A CRUSH: Yes. Don’t we all?
WANT TO GET MARRIED: Yes. And have 4 kids.
GET MOTION SICKNESS: Uh huh. I hate it. I always carry gravol in my wallet.
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: Heavens, no.
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yes.
LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: As long as they’re not severe and it’s not too windy.
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Dark chocolate brown with bright red streaks. But it’s fading.
EYE COLOR: Blue.
BIRTHPLACE: Rosthern, SK
FAVORITES: NUMBER: 3
COLOR: Red, black, purple, green, blue, grey.
MONTH: June. The end of hockey, the beginning of football!
SONG(S): Too many to name.
SEASON: Early fall.
DRINK: Chocolate milk. Or iced tea.
PREFERENCES: CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: Whatever I can get.
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: Chocolate milk, hands down.
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: Milk.
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Chocolate.
IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU…CRIED? A couple of tears, yes.
HELPED SOMEONE? Yes. I help people everyday at work.
BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yes. Groceries. I thought of buying myself some flowers for Valentine’s Day, but then I realized I had no vase to put them in…
GOTTEN SICK? I’ve gotten OVER being sick.
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No.
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? No.
SAID ‘i love you’?: To my Grandma!
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No.
TALKED TO AN EX?: What ex?
MISSED AN EX?: See above question…
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: No.
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Yes.
MISSED SOMEONE? Yes.
HUGGED SOMEONE? Yes. Travis gives such good hugs!
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? No.
WOULD YOU EVER:
1. Eat a bug?: I have. I think every person in Saskatchewan has accidentally swallowed a mosquitoe at some point in their lives.
2. Bungee jump?: Uh uh.
3. Kill someone?: If my life was in danger, yes.
4. Parachute from a plane? If I was going to die if I didn’t, yes.
5. Walk on hot coals? Um, no…
6. Go out with someone for their looks? For one date. Why not?
7. Be a vegetarian? No. But I can see myself giving up red meat. I hardly eat any now as it is.
8. Wear plaid with stripes? Ha! Heck no! Unless I was a model and Ralph Laruen said it was okay.
9. IM a stranger? Probably.
10. Sing Karaoke? I think we all know that Nicole’s a pretty big fan of karaokee!
11. Get drunk off your ass? Never have, never will. Not appealing.
12. Shoplift? No.
13. Run a red light? I think I have. I always accelerate when the light turns yellow. That’s a bad habit from driving in Vancouver.
14. Star in a porn video? Ha! Is Brad Pitt in the video? Just kidding…
15. Dye your hair blue? Only if the Leafs won the Stanley Cup.
16. Be on Survivor? Nope.
17. Wear makeup in public?: Yeah. I do pretty much every day.
18. Not wear makeup in public? Yeah. I did it yesterday.
19. Cheat on a test? Been there, done that. Yes, I, Nicole Hamm, have cheated on tests. Once was in Grade 3, once was in Grade 5. And I wrote apology letters to the people I cheated off of; I cried and cried about it. And I was stupid enough to do it twice. Perfection will do that to you.
20. Make someone cry? If they needed to. Or I was that angry.
21. Date someone more than 10 years older than you? Why not? I have nothing to lose at this point.
22. Stay up all night? Not any more. I love sleep…