1. Last beverage → Water
2. Last phone call → My sister, yesterday morning.
3. Last instant message → Melanie
4. Last song you listened to → ‘Where Would You Be,’ Martina McBride on the way home from work. And I definitely sang along. Loudly.
5. Last time you cried → Honestly, I can’t remember. I felt like it last week at a couple of points, though.
6. Last text message → From Melanie!
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → No. That would require dating.
2. Been cheated on → See above answer.
3. Kissed someone & regretted it → No.
4. Lost someone special → Yes.
5. Been depressed → Yes. 2005-2007. The period would have been a lot shorter had I REALIZED I was depressed.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
Honestly, this changes ALL THE TIME. But right now…
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
1. Made a new friend → Yes. The ONLY good thing about Walmart!
2. Fallen out of love → I think I’m in the process of it.
3. Laughed until you cried → Yes!!
4. Met someone who changed your life → Ask me in a year.
5. Found out who your true friends were → I already know who my true friends are.
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes. And I wasn’t terribly surprised.
7. Have you kissed anyone on your friend’s list → What friend and what list?
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → Again: what friend and what list?
9. How many kids do you want to have → 4. One is too few. Two only leaves you with one when the first one leaves home. Three is an uneven number, and I can’t have that; one will always be left out. Four is perfect.
10. Do you have any pets → Sadie. She may live with my parents, but I still consider her my pet!
11. Do you want to change your name → My last name. Desperately.
12. What did you get for your last birthday → I have no idea. Sorry Mom…
13. What time did you wake up today → 9:30 am
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → Playing ‘The Sims 2: Pets’ on my new Wii.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → RIDER FOOTBALL!!!!
16. Last time you saw your father → Yesterday 🙂
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish I knew when law school acceptance letters went out. That’d clarify a few things for me.
18. What are you listening to right now → Possibly the most beautiful music ever written. Rachmaninov Piano Concerto no. 2 – Second Movement. Lang Lang and Valery Gergiev’s Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra. I can’t listen to it enough.
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes.
20. Who’s getting on your nerves right now → Ha! Do I have to only name one person?
21. Most visited webpage → A tie between Facebook and The Globe and Mail. I know. What an odd combination.
001. What’s your real name – Nicole Lindsey Kim
002. Nicknames → Niki, Nicholas (a name I hate, but which my family insists on continuing to call me)
003. Status → Single
004. Zodiac sign → Libra
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary → Rosthern Elementary
007. Middle School → Rosthern High
008. Highschool → Rosthern Junior College
009. University → U of R/Vancouver Academy of Music/U of S
010. Hair colour → Naturally: dark brown. Currently: Dark red with light copper highlights.
011. Long or short – Medium length.
012. Are you a health freak → Heavens, no.
013. Height → 5’2″
017. Do you have a crush on someone → I did/do. But I always have crushses. A new one will come along soon, I’m sure.
018: What do you like about yourself → I’m intelligent, funny, unique, musical, have beautiful blue eyes, wavy hair and cute little toes. And I’m the bestest Rider fan!
021. Righty or lefty → Righty. Though I shoot left in hockey. Have no idea why.
022. First surgery → I was in Grade 2. I was on roller skates in my grandparent’s basement. They had just bought the house, so the basement was unfinished; the floor was concrete. My brother and his friend were running around; my brother knocked me down while running with this little play grocery shopping cart. I fell awkwardly and let out a blood-curdling scream. Apparently my arm was in an ‘S’ shape. I had to be put under in order for them to pull in back together. Nice. I stayed in the hospital overnight; luckily my Mom was working. She took me home in the morning, ’cause I refused to stay in the hospital any longer. Typical stubborn me.
023. First piercing → Ears. November 11, 2005. I was definitely 23. And definitely scared.
024. First best friend → Melanie Zacharias. Bus seat buddies forever!
025. First award → Probably my 1st music festival award I won in Duck Lake. I was probably 8 or 9.
026. First sport you joined → Baseball. I really wanted to be a pitcher, like my Grandpa, but I wasn’t any good. Can’t remember how old I was.
027. First pet → My beloved dog, Barkley! She was named after the dog ‘Barkely’ on Sesame Street. And in true Hamm family tradition, we named the dog before realizing she was a she.
028. First vacation –> My first big trip was to Nebraska when I was in Grade 1 to see my aunt graduate.
029. First concert → Seriously – I think it was the Rankin Family. But they were good.
030. First crush → Grade 3. Ryan Kowalchuk. Yikes.
049. Eating → Sour Cream ‘n’ Onion chips. And I shouldn’t be.
050. Drinking → Nothing.
052. I’m about to → Go to bed. Eventually.
053. Listening to → ‘Pendulums’ by Sarah Harmer.
055. Waiting for → Uh, nothing. Life to begin?
YOUR FUTURE :
058. Want kids → Yes, yes, yes and yes.
059. Want to get married → For sure.
060. Careers in mind → Politician (though I don’t like that word; too many bad connotations; maybe diplomat?), Prime Minister, lawyer, work for the United Nations, work in the public service for a ministry/department, policy maker.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
069. Hugs or kisses → Hugs. Cuddling is good. 🙂
070. Shorter or taller → Taller. Not difficult.
071. Older or Younger→ Older. But not a whole lot.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Both.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms.
074. Sensitive or loud → Both.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship. Definitely.
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → Trouble-maker. At least they’re decisive.
HAVE YOU EVER :
078. Kissed a stranger → Uh, no.
079. Drank pepsi → Ugh. I hate pop. Too fizzy.
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Contacts, yes. Glasses, no.
081. Ran away from home → Oh yeah. Never got far.
084. Broken someone’s heart → Surprisingly, yes.
085. Been arrested → Ha! Almost! Well, I like to think so! When I was in Toronto for a choir trip, we scalped tickets to a Maple Leafs game. A few minutes after we bought our tickets, our scalper was arrested! I sat in my seat the entire game freaked out. And the Leafs won in OT 3-2 to the Atlanta Thrashers. They sucked then and they suck now. Some things never change.
086. Turned someone down → Yes.
087. Cried when someone died → Yes. Profusely.
088. Liked a guy friend? Yep.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → More and more each day.
090. Miracles → Yes.
091. Love at first sight → Yes and no.
092. Heaven → For sure.
093. Santa Claus → No.
095. Kiss on the first date → Depends.
096. Angels → Yes.
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes.
098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → Uh, no.
099. Do you believe in God → Absolutely.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths → Yes.