I wanted to write something today, but I’m too lazy to put together anything original. So here’s a quiz…
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair. If it’s an no-hair-washing-day, my face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black, with a retro Rider logo and ‘Grey Cup Champions ’07’ written on it.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah. Why not?
4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes. Somedays I plan to wear something and realize my instincts were wrong.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Meh. I do keep thinking of going on vacation somewhere.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? The snowflake pyjama pants that I’m wearing.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was something really weird, but what it was I don’t remember. Happens a lot.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
9. What are you craving right now? A vacation.
10. Do you floss? Periodically.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage rolls.
12. Are you emotional? Uh, yeah.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. What’s the point? I know how to get there. I don’t need to practice.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I more slurp it.
15. Do you like your hair? At times.
16. Do you like yourself? Not as much as I should.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? As long as he’s paying.
18. What are you listening to right now? ‘Being Erica’ on CBC.
19. Were your parents strict? Not really, but they had great expectations and that seemed to rein us in.
20. Would you go sky diving? I like the thought of it; in reality, I’d freak.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Absolutely not. Looks like brains.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Does former PM Paul Martin count?
23. Do you rent movies often? Lately, yes. But I don’t usually.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? The tinsel on my Christmas tree.
25. How many countries have you visited? I can FINALLY say more than two now! I’ve been to the US, Germany and Norway.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No.
27. Ever been on a train? There’s an old caboose at the Station Arts Center in Rosthern that we used to play on as kids when we had recitals there.
28. Brown or white eggs? I don’t really care. But I always buy the white ones.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yep.
30. Do you use chapstick? Yep.
31. Do you own a gun? Uh, no.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Barely.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? I’m going to work, so I’ll be with 12 other kids.
34. Are you too forgiving? Yes.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I don’t know.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Mmmm. Yes!
38. Last time you cried? This morning. I was really tired and grumpy.
39. What was the last question you asked? How much is the ‘Being Erica’ Season 1 box set? It’s $31.99 on Amazon.ca.
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall. New beginnings, crispy cool air, football, Thanksgiving. My birthday…
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope. I keep thinking about getting a Rider one.
42. Are you sarcastic? No!!!! (Sarcasm intended; too bad it doesn’t come across so well in writing.)
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope. I avoid anything that involves Ashton Kutcher.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Once every couple of days.
45. Favorite color? I usually say green. But I love any jewel tone.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.
47. Is your hair curly? When it’s wet, yes. Generally, though, it’s wavy.
48. What was the last CD you bought? On iTunes, this morning – David Nail, “I’m About to Come Alive”
49. Do looks matter? I think so. Looking like a slob doesn’t give off a good vibe.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I doubt it.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not really.
52. Do you like your life right now? Somewhat. I’m excited to see what law school is like!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I used to. I can’t do that anymore.
54. Can you handle the truth? I think I can’t, but I can.
55. Do you have good vision? Vision for what?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Depends on the day. Today? Definitely.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much. I really hate the phone.
58. The last person you held hands with? I don’t know. Probably Mack.
59. What are you wearing? An XXXL Rider t-shirt and red snowflake pyjama pants. So fashionable!
60. What is your favorite animal? Polar bear? I don’t know.
61. Where was your default picture taken? I had to look up what a default picture was. My first Facebook picture was taken in the back of Auntie Rita’s SUV after I got my first haircut a few after moving back from Vancouver.
62. Can you hula hoop? A little.
63. Do you have a job? I do. I work at an emergency foster care home.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? I ordered Season 3 of ‘Friday Night Lights’ and the book, ‘Women, Power, Politics: The Hidden Story of Canada’s Unfinished Democracy‘ by Sylvia Bashevkin.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not that I can remember.